Terms & Conditions
Rooms - All prices are quoted in € euros per room per night, based on two people sharing a double room. La Bonne Maman and La Rafinee include a single bed so can be used as a twin or triple room. A triple room is charged at an additional €25 per night. L’ensoleillee is a large room, based on up to four people sharing. All room prices include a continental breakfast, bed linen and bathroom towels. Free WiFi is available throughout the house.
Gites - All prices are quoted in € euros per gite per night based on two people sharing, there is no option for an extra bed. All gites are offered on a self catering basis and there is a minimum stay of three nights. Gites have fully equipped kitchens with bed linen and bathroom towels provided. Free WiFi is available in the gites.
Your room/gite will be available from 16:00 to 20:00 on the day of your arrival. Please advise us of your expected time of arrival. It may be possible to accommodate an earlier time – please ask.
Please vacate your room/gite by 11:00 on the morning of your departure. We may be able to accommodate a later check-out however this is not always possible and will depend on other bookings.
Room bookings - you are required to pay a €25 non refundable deposit to confirm your booking. The balance of your stay will be paid in full on your arrival.
Gite bookings - you are required to pay a 25% deposit to confirm your booking. This deposit is non refundable. The remaining 75% balance is to be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival. If a booking is made within 8 weeks of your arrival date the total cost will be payable at the time of booking. If the balance of your stay is not received 8 weeks before arrival we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Payments can be made online or by bank transfer.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Rooms- the €25 deposit to confirm your booking is non refundable.
Gites- The 25% deposit to confirm your booking is non refundable. If after payment of the 75% remaining balance you cancel between 8 weeks and 7 days before your arrival 50% of the total amount paid will be returned to you.
If cancelled within 7 days of arrival or you are a "no show" on the day of your arrival then no refunds will be given.
No refunds will be given for early departures.
We recommend you make your own travel insurance arrangements to cover you for any cancellation fees you may incur.
If, after your booking is confirmed, you wish to change it, please let us know immediately. We will always try to accommodate your change - availability permitting.
Any damage or breakages in the rooms or gites must be notified to us immediately and you may be liable.
Gites - On arrival you will be required to pay a €150 damage deposit which will be returned to you on departure or within 14 days of departure if we are unable to check your gite before you leave. E.g. early departure. The deposit is returned on condition that there are no damages and the gite has been left in the same clean and tidy condition as found when you arrived.
We do not accept animals.
Your room/gite and all interior spaces at Eloi Merle are strictly non-smoking. However, smoking is permitted on the terrace or in the garden but we ask you to please be considerate of others. Also please dispose of your cigarettes in the ashtrays provided and do not throw cigarette ends on the ground which are a fire hazard in the dry summer.
Children under twelve cannot be accommodated.
The security of your room/gite is your responsibility when you go out. If you have valuable items that you prefer were locked away, please ask us.
Should you find a problem with any of our amenities listed in the description which are damaged/broken, or if you have any other cause for concern (e.g. safety issues), please advise us immediately so that we can resolve the problem. We cannot accept complaints made after your departure.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the property without any refund if, in our opinion, your behaviour is unacceptable to us or other guests.